- Provides a high contrast ratio, crystal clear display and vivid text. Easy to use widgets provide access to information screens with a swipe. Three programmable shortcut source keys offer a quick jump to your favorite sources.
- When an Automotive Data Solutions iDatalink Maestro RR is connected to a compatible KENWOOD receiver, it provides a seamless interface with factory infotainment features such as Satellite Radio, USB Media Player, Bluetooth hands-free and music streaming. Vehicle information such as HVAC, performance information, and TPMS can also be displayed.
* Available features may vary depending on the vehicle. The iDatalink Maestro RR is sold separately by Automotive Data Solutions. To find an authorized dealer please visit http://maestro.idatalink.com
- Parking guide lines appear on any standard backup camera image, making parking safer and easier.
- Two camera inputs are available for front and rear cameras. A rear view camera can be used as a front camera with the mirror image setting.